I Got This $38 Dress Because It's So Versatile, but Then I Discovered It Has Pockets!

I own more dresses than I'd like to admit, but it's the versatile designs I always wear over and over again. As a shopping editor, my goal is to discover pieces that women will get a lot of use from. That's why I got so excited when I previewed the new POPSUGAR at Kohl's collection February drop. There are tons of releases that can be styled many different ways, including one of my favorites: this Chiffon Shirt Dress ($38, originally $45).

Right off the bat, I love this dress because it's flattering. The tie belt cinches the smallest point of my waist. I also appreciate that it's appropriate for both work and weekends. I layered a t-shirt underneath it for the work day, but on weekends I'll just pair it with sneakers. It's incredibly comfortable, so it would be a great travel dress, too.

Am I getting through to you yet? Every woman needs a dress like this! Read on to see all the patterns it comes in, then consider buying it for yourself. It's currently on sale, so snag it while you can.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2GUBAFg

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.