I Love This $37 Comfy Dress So Much, I Wish It Was Acceptable to Wear It Every Single Day

Everyone has a clothing item they'll buy over and over again - mine is dresses. I won't even tell you how many I own. I love a one-and-done outfit that makes me feel polished, and a dress is exactly that. It can be hard to hunt down options that are comfortable enough to wear all day long without adjusting, but I finally discovered my new favorite.

When we got a preview of the POPSUGAR at Kohl's collection February drop, I immediately gravitated toward this Print Tie-Waist Dress ($37, originally $50). I'm a sucker for polka dots, and the neutral colorway leaves plenty of room for playful styling.

The best part? This soft dress is ridiculously comfortable. I would choose this design over a pair of jeans any day. It does run a little big, so I suggest sizing down in this particular piece. I'm wearing a size small, but I typically go for a medium or large. If polka dots aren't your thing, this dress comes in several patterns including cherries and florals.

Read on to see more angles of the dress, then treat yourself to one. It's currently on sale, so you'll be scoring a deal.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2GH8nyq

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.