Meghan Markle's Casual Tour Outfit Comes With the Comfiest $120 Shoes

As a woman who's tested the limits of "comfortable footwear" during my pregnancy, I felt personally invested in Meghan Markle's Morocco tour wardrobe. I wanted to know the duchess was comfortable, truly. Sure, she's taken a spin in heels during her days on the trip, but when I spotted her wearing a pair of Birdies while out arm in arm with Prince Harry, I sighed with relief, "OK, girl - you got this."

The Duchess of Sussex has reached for Birdies slippers before and came back to them again for an early outing in Morocco, because she's probably discovered what I did the first time I tested these flats: they're a little like walking on a cloud, cushioned and with a quilted insole that kind of molds to your foot with each wear. So, like the best things in our closets, they only get better every time we put them on.

Add to that that they pack easily and look polished with day dresses and flats, and they make a pretty ideal choice for traveling (or for every day). Just check out Meghan styling them with black jeans and a blazer for the proof right here - then shop your own pair if you think investing in a crazy-comfy shoe might be your thing.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2NrdAe6

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.