These Work Out Clothes Will Get You Out of Your Winter Funk

These shoes are not only super cute & comfy but sooo good for running too!

Something about the neon on these leggings motivates me to want to work out 🙂

Its still chilly here in Utah but finally getting prettier outside and I am loving the fresh air!

DETAILS: HALF ZIP UP | TANK | SPORTS BRALEGGINGS | SHOES | SOCKS

Happy Wednesday! It has been sooo cold in Utah the last couple of months but the last few weeks we’ve had some gorgeous sunny days. Is it just me or does the sun instantly make you feel so much better? I have been trying to mix up my routine as much as possible to stay active and soak up those rays even if it’s still chilly!  I feel so much better when I get outside, even if it means just going for a 10 minute walk or jog.

I just got these cute workout clothes from Under Armour.  They have lots of pretty new arrivals in bright colors, which is on trend for Spring/Summer. These HeatGear leggings keep me sucked in and feeling warm enough to move outside and I love this pretty blue jacket. I got these UA Charged Rogue shoes to coordinate with my jacket. How pretty is the color!

What motivates you to stay active in the cold winter months?  For me its the sunshine but mostly bright cheery new clothes ðŸ˜‰ I can’t wait for Spring!

From now until the end of this year (12/31/19!) Under Armour is offering my readers free shipping on any order with the code HELLOFASHION. (Free shipping, no minimum, Valid on US and CA Sites only). Let me know what you guys get!!

XX,
Christine

The post These Work Out Clothes Will Get You Out of Your Winter Funk appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2BLo0k7

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.