This Flattering Top Is the Best Money I've Spent All Year - I Can't Stop Wearing It

You know that feeling when you're getting ready and staring at a fully packed closet, thinking, "Wow, I have nothing to wear"? I was experiencing that for awhile with my top selection. I had cute tanks and cozy sweaters, but not that one blouse that always made me feel confident no matter what. A few weeks ago, on my usual Nordstrom shopping trip, I discovered this Reformation Mari Top ($68), and I literally can't stop wearing it.

What makes it so good? The material is beyond soft and perfectly forms to my body. The ruched bust almost acts as extra padding and makes my small bust feel larger. But it doesn't just work for my body type: I let my sister, who has a large bust, borrow it and it worked for her too. Plus, its lightly billowy sleeves give off a romantic feel.

I first bought it in black and wore it with everything from skirts to work trousers - the list is endless. I loved it so much, I also bought it in white, and it's perfect for Spring. So what are you waiting for? Keep scrolling to shop both colors and get your size before it sells out.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2GEeljl

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.