Ashley Graham Put on a "Freezing Cold" Chainmail Dress and Temperatures Soared to 95 Degrees

Ashley Graham, I love you, for pulling off this sexy, slitted chainmail dress no sweat and making me believe I may actually be able to wear one, too. Ashley's flashy Fannie Schiavoni number is the type of look I always want to wear to parties, but usually shy away from. Make no mistake, if you're wearing this, you're the center of attention.

Ashley worked with stylist Jordan Foster on the outfit, which she wore for the finale of American Beauty Star with a pair of metallic Alevì Milano sandals ($985) and some silver jewelry. "Only @ashleygraham could look this 🔥 when wearing freezing cold chainmail!!" Jordan wrote.

Wait . . . it was freezing cold? Not a chance. Not when the asymmetrical wrap skirt that, while almost splitting in two, seemed to drip off of Ashley's curves like that. Now this is a sultry look I've decided it's worth shopping for, if you want to join me in mustering up the confidence.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2TC21lT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.