The $17 Sweats That Are Going Viral

LOOK I: GREY CROPPED SWEATS | BLACK RACERBACK TANK | DENIM JACKET (SIMILAR HERE) | SNEAKERS |

You guys know how much I love my loungewear – now more than ever being pregnant! I found this pair in-store the other day and have been living in them. Not surprising, but what was surprising was how many questions I got about them and even more surprising – the price! Nobody could believe they are $17 – definitely a steal and they are one of my most asked about pieces so I wanted to share details.  They are really versatile as far as sweats go actually! For a casual street style look, I added a racerback tank and stole Cody’s denim jacket (similar here). The crop and relaxed fix of these sweats makes them easier to dress up so I also paired them with a graphic sweater for movie night and a blazer and sweater for a few errands. They are pretty true to size but I sized up for a more relaxed fit and to accommodate the ever growing bump, but love the fit! Keep scrolling to see other ways I’ve worn it.

LOOK II : GREY CROPPED SWEATS | FRENCHIE SWEATER

I didn’t get a pic of this outfit so I just took a screenshot of my stories, but here I am wearing them again.  🙈

LOOK III : GREY CROPPED SWEATS | WHITE TRENCH | STRIPED SWEATSHIRT | SNEAKERS | SUNGLASSES

Below are a few more loungewear pieces I’ve had my eye on lately:

 

XX, Christine

The post The $17 Sweats That Are Going Viral appeared first on Hello Fashion.



from Hello Fashion https://ift.tt/2YAVJqr

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.