These $100 Flats Are the Most Comfortable Pair I've Ever Owned - 1,800 Customers Agree

As a shopping editor, people always ask me for advice on what's the best of the best. One question I often field is: "What are the most comfortable flats?" I can speak from experience that these Sam Edelman Felicia Flats ($100-$120) are total winners.

In college, I worked in retail and spent six to eight hours a day wreaking havoc on my feet in uncomfortable shoes. After trying tons of pairs, I finally discovered these Sam Edelman flats. Not only were they affordable and within my budget, but the classic ballet style also matched with everything. They feature cushioned soles, which offer extra support, and flexible backs that don't cut into your heels.

They feature cushioned soles, which offer extra support, and flexible backs that don't cut into your heels.

Years later, I still find myself buying these reliable flats. They come in an array of materials, colors, and designs, and some of their classic choices are available in medium, narrow, and wide options.

Need more convincing? They currently boast over 1,800 rave reviews on Nordstrom's site. So do yourself (and your feet) a favor and get some for every day - you won't regret it. Keep scrolling to shop a few of my favorite picks.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2o3WWVV

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.