Want a Wedding Dress Under $1K? Meghan Markle's White Gown Is Fair Game

In my eyes, Meghan Markle has actually worn three wedding dresses. Though it might have been five months after she debuted her Givenchy gown and Stella McCartney reception number, Meghan's royal tour of Australia called for evening wear during a black-tie occasion with the King of Tonga. Meghan and Harry immediately gave me flashbacks to their May 2018 ceremony when they stepped out in their finest: Harry opting for a tuxedo, and Meghan choosing this formfitting Theia column gown with cap sleeves, a subtle side slit, and crystal embellishment at the shoulders. Yeah, I'd walk down the aisle in that.

Now, I don't have plans to get married any time soon, but once I saw that this exact look is available to shop for $995, I considered putting all of my eggs into one basket and making the purchase. I mean, with the average price of a wedding dress being upwards of $1K, why not make this wise investment? Ahead, check out every angle of Meghan's memorable ensemble, accessorized with a Givenchy clutch, Aquazzura pumps, and that amazing aquamarine ring from Princess Diana. Plus, shop Meghan's exact design, along with similar styles if you like this silhouette and want some options.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2O8JRqS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.