Wow! Kim Kardashian Took Wearing Head-to-Toe Leopard Print to a Whole New Level

It looks like there aren't many things Kim Kardashian is afraid of wearing. While I often wonder if I stand out too much when I wear my leopard-print coat, Kim's thought process was the complete opposite, because she wanted to stand out as much as she could in her head-to-toe leopard-print outfit. The starlet was spotted out in the wild (pun very much intended) wearing a figure-hugging Azzedine Alaïa bodysuit and coat that came in the bold print. As if that wasn't enough, Kim took her love for the animal print two steps further with a pair of matching gloves and combat boots. The only thing I could think to myself was, "Now that's dedication!" Read on to see all angles of her outfit ahead and let us know if you would give it a try by voting in our poll.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/2Tkygum

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.