9 Jewelry Trends That Are Too Good to Get Over in 2019

Looking back at old pictures of myself, I can pinpoint the exact piece of jewelry I was obsessed with at any given time. Remember when you never took that stretch choker off, or the week you wore a silver ring on every single finger? Some trends come and go quickly, but some have staying power.

In 2019, for example, shells extend way beyond the beach and the Summer months. A few years ago, I could've never predicted that a pair of conch hoops would finish off an evening gown, but then again, I'm not complaining.

We're also excited to mix and match gemstone rainbow rings and pile on the camp bracelets this season, bringing a little more playfulness to our look. Ahead, scroll down to brush up on what's new and now, or jump ahead to the category you know you want to shop.



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2GgBwPn

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.