I Let a Clothing Subscription Box Dress Me For 3 Days, and Here's What I Learned

As an editor, my schedule gets a little hectic. I obviously love to shop, but I don't always have time to update my wardrobe with key seasonal pieces. That's why I was excited to test out the Frank and Oak Subscription Box. The service has stylists pick out clothes for you each month based on your budget, taste, and body type. I especially love this box because it's different than others. "We are committed to minimizing our impact on the planet by prioritizing recycled fabrics and responsible practices throughout our supply chain to make quality clothing that lasts," the site explains.

Everything fit true to size, and I kept it all. Yes, it was all that easy and simple - pinky promise.

So, is this particular style plan truly worth the hype? When signing up, I answered a series of questions based on my likes, dislikes, size, and how much I'm willing to spend. After submitting these preferences, I received an email a few days later with three pieces a stylist chose for me. I liked two out of the three items, but I was able to swap out the one I didn't love for something different. Once I approved of my box, it was shipped out to me. Everything fit true to size, and I kept it all. Yes, it was all that easy and simple - pinky promise.

On top of everything being cute, having designs sent to me was such a time-saver. Getting dressed everyday was a total breeze. Ahead, I broke down my three looks and how I styled them - luckily, you can buy the pieces individually as well. If you're into the box, Frank and Oak is offering $5 off your first style plan with the code POPSUGAR. Tempting, isn't it? Read on to see three days' worth of outfits.



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2G4SK15

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.