Kate Middleton's Pastel Coat Put Me in the Mood For Easter Candy Right Away

For Easter services at St George's Chapel with the queen, Kate Middleton pulled out an old favorite look for the holiday. In 2014, Kate wore this very same Alexander McQueen coat in Sydney. Only, she didn't accessorize with her stunning acorn brooch. This year, Kate completed her ensemble with a gray Jane Taylor hat, her Robinson Pelham wedding earrings, suede Emmy London pumps, and a matching clutch.

The color of Kate's outerwear is what gets me - it's got just a touch of pale blue and reminds me straight away of the pastel M&Ms and Peeps that will likely be in my Easter basket downstairs. (I think the Easter bunny will still be bringing me a basket when I'm 35, but I digress . . .)

I also love how streamlined this silhouette is. The cut is sophisticated, but the color is soft and Spring-like, making for a festive, classy outfit. If you're into the shade like I am, scroll to check out some similar pieces I found, since Kate's custom Alexander McQueen design is truly one of a kind.



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2UydALv

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.